Habits To Avoid That Cause Acne!
Some of the things we do every day can be the cause of those annoying breakouts we get.
1. Cellphones! All the dirt and bacterias from our cellphones reach our face when it touches the phone. One thing you can do is use antibacterial wipes to wipe it down once a day!
2. Airplanes! The dryness in being in an airplane that is millions of feet in the sky, dehydrates our skin and builds up oil that turns into acne. To prevent this, use a moisturizer before and an exfoliator after!
3. Sunscreen! Sunscreen clog pores, so to prevent this, you need an oil free sunscreen and ta-da! No acne.
4. Yoga Mats! All your sweat, make-up, oil and bacteria is left on their after every yoga sesh so it wouldn’t be a good idea to put your face on it, would it?
5. Hair products! They are filled with oils that can clog pores when dripped onto the skin. To prevent, shield your face before using hair products and make sure to efficiently wash off all the conditioner from your hair before getting out of the shower.